အဝေးရောက်မြန်မာတစ်ယောက်ရဲ့ မျှဝေခြင်း

My Favorite IDE..

My Favorite Hosting.

My Favorite Search Engine..

My Favorite Project Site ..

Posted by | Wednesday, June 11, 2008 | 0 ခု ထင်မြင်ချက်ရှိပါသည်



i know it hasn't been too long but i love you so
don't care what prople say,i just wanna let you know
without you i'd be so confused. i'd be lost in time
you're like the fire in my days and my heart,your my spark
like my soulmate,make me blush when i see your face
the one i wanna be with when i wake up everyday
and if we're having problems,i don't wanna see you mad
cause you're like the air i breathe, you're all that i have

you ,all that i need,set my life at ease
and i love you (and i love) Boy i love you

the very first time that i laid eyes on you i knew
there was a vibe,a special one between us two
there's many seasons to be spent that we'll go through
even through the cold weather you know i'll hold you
i know i make mistakes but i'll never stoop low
you're the motivation for me reaching my goals
you're the one and only one that i'm thinking about
you already know this but i wanna say "i love you"

if you love someone put their name in a circle not a heart. A heart can be broken but a circle goes on forever...
To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world
love is when you shed a tear and still want him, it's when he ignores you and still love him,it's when he loves another girl but you still smile and
say "i'm happy for you ",when all you do is cry...
Love is a moment that lasts forever...
Love isn't finding a perfect person.It's seeing an imperfect person perfectly..
You know ..,,if you love someone you should let them know..And when you finally hvae them...never let them go..


Leave a Reply

ဒီပုိ႔စ္ေလး အေပၚ ဘာမ်ားေျပာခ်င္ပါသလဲ ။

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...